Tuesday 24 April 2018

Palolem Beach ( Or Paloulem Beach as the local would call it)

Palolem Beach ( Or Paloulem Beach as the locals would call it)



First of all apologies for not updating the site recently as life  was/ is just to busy with work, family etc. but what I have got for you here is one of the beautiful Beaches that i've visited in Goa. Although I am a Goan but living abroad this beach is always on my favorite list! 

I recon you when you go to Goa you should try not to miss this exquisite view and the vibe that is at this beach. As you can see there are beautiful colorful Huts in the background of this pick, I will strongly recommend it to you as you will not like missing waking up to the sound of the waves in the morning followed by the beautiful notes sung by the birds to the greenery of this Beach.


Don't believe me? see some raw pic's below taken just this month by my Brother whilst he was down on a vacation back Home.









More info on this Beach is below and I hope you liked this post. :)


''Palolem Beach is a stretch of white sand on a bay in Goa, South India. It's known for its calm waters and for its nightlife, including "silent discos" where partygoers wear headphones. Lined with palm trees and colorful wooden shacks, the beach faces Canacona Island, known for its resident monkeys. To the south, turtles nest at Galgibaga Beach. Inland, Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary is home to birds, wild boars and gaur''.
Date: 24/04/2018 Weather: 29°C, Wind NW at 7 mph (11 km/h), 74% Humidity

No comments:

Post a Comment